Review general information about your procedure
Dr Stephen White has access to some of the world’s most advanced screening, testing and treatment facilities and equipment.
The colorectal, anorectal and gastroenterological procedures performed by Dr White are listed below, the general information will help you prepare.
If you require more information or have specific questions that answered in the following information, please make an appointment to see Dr White before your procedure by calling 07 5598 0955.
- Anorectal Physiology.
- Bowel Cancer Surgery.
- Colonoscopy and Polypectomy.
- Detecting Bowel Cancer.
- Fissure Surgery.
- Fistula Surgery.
- Hernia Surgery.
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery.
- Major Bowel Surgery.
- Pilonidal Sinus Treatment.
- Prolapse Surgery.
- Rubber Band Ligation.
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation.
- Stomal Therapy.
- Intestinal Endometriosis Surgery.
- Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery.
- Transanal Haemorrhoidal Dearterialisation.